Our everyday exposure to these chemicals – in our homes, workplaces and communities must stop in order to protect the health of current and future generations.
Join us in letting your government know that we want an EDC-Free Future. Visit our EDC-Free photo gallery to find out where EDCs might be lurking. Here you can take a look at our EDC-Free partners and supporters across Europe.
- Endocrine disrupters: the secret history of a scandal
- Women’s reproductive problems from hormone disrupting chemicals costs Europe 1.4 billion Euros per year
- Survey findings show those living near pesticide spraying exposed to EDCs
- Act on EDCs: EDC-Free Europe calls on Environment Ministers
- Foundation Alborada – Free course and webinars on EDCs
- Over 100,000 Europeans call to ban glyphosate
- EU court hearing puts spotlight on Commission delay over EDCs
- Pesticide Action Week 2016!